Business Object Repository

Maorriyan msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Tue Jul 29 23:20:36 EDT 2003

Good day all,
I need your opinion. I have a requirement to make workflow for process
order in PP module. Here's the cases.
I have searched on SAP template, and couldn't found SAP template. What =
found is only BUS0001 (Process Order). I look in the program, they =
using
correct transaction code, COR1, COR2.
I found SAP WF template for Production Order WS20000387 that using
BUS2005 they called transaction code CO01,CO02.
Actually from the business requirement the flow in the WS20000387 is
meet my requirement.
I need your opinion, which is the best and easiest way,=20
1. Use WS20000387 and modifying its BUS (BUS2005) and change its =
program
so they will call transaction that I need, COR1 and COR2. or
2. Create subtype for BUS2005.
3. Build from scratch and using BUS0001     =20
=20
Thanks in advance,
=20
Maorriyan