Wait step in a workflow

Richard Williams (FCF) Richard.Williams at fcf.co.nz
Wed Jul 30 16:41:24 EDT 2003

Thanks Phil, I understand most of it.  Just the last bit..."If the task
doesn't define locked as temp error, copy the task and make it temporary."
Is it on the Other Tab, repeat counter for temp error have anything to do
with it.
AM I correct in saying, that using this will halt the workflow until the
error is cleared and when a retry occurs it will continue, so there is no
need for a loop?

Richard