HR Mini Master Upload into SAP

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Jul 30 16:31:20 EDT 2003

Unfortunately there is no "standard" answer to this question.
The licensing is made flexible to match the many different
constellations that arise. On top of that with the move from R/3
to mySAP components and now NetWeaver, the contracts can be different again.

Please contact your local SAP office - The account exec responsible for
your site. They should be able to help with your question.

I neither can, nor am I authorised to, answer your specific question.
Sorry.
The fact that many Workflow users may be interested in this concept,
is the only reason I respond. It is to suggest generally that yes,
such concepts exist. But please contact your account executive at SAP for specifics.

All I can say is that the purpose of Mini master is to address the situations
like FI Travel mgt where a Personnel record is required, but were the
customer is obviously not using HR PA per se.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia