OPERATION_NO_AUTHORIZATION error when reading DL lists

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Jul 29 16:00:05 EDT 2003

Hi Sheldon,
One Nasty possibility is that the system parameter allocated to space allowed
for user profiles in memory is to small.
If Wf-batch has sap_all and SAP_new, then you can check if the required auth is
present in SUIM.
If it works for your user and not for wf-batch that is hard to explain.
Try in Se37 to see exactly if it really is failing on authority-check.
If it is, and this authorization IS IN sap_all or SAP_NEW, then
the buffer space problem may be the issue.

See report Rsparam, auth/*

There are notes explaining the settings eg auth/auth_number_in_user_buffer.

PS: Don't forget to switch wf-batch back to non dialog ;-)

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia