Advise and question about adding container elements for monitoring purposes

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Jul 29 06:16:32 EDT 2003

Hi Fred,
Not sure if these are your guidelines, but have a look at Note 125400.

Your scenario makes perfect sense. As a general rule of thumb, adding container elements is fairly safe, but changing or deleting them can be deadly.
Also, copying a workflow is not a lot of work - you are only copying the definitions contained in the WS... template. The tasks remain the same. The only other thing that may need additional work is fi you e.g. delete a container element. You would need to remove any bindings from tasks that you use in your new flow.
HTH
Cheers
Mike