Workflow Archive files/directory or website

Soden, John John.Soden at newmont.com.au
Mon Jul 28 21:34:04 EDT 2003

Hi Deanna

See the following text from a message distributed by Susan Keohan a few
months ago...

The web-based archive of this forum is no longer available.  Until someon=
offers to host a new archive, the only way to get at past messages is to =
use
the LISTSERV commands, as detailed below (in previous messages to the gro=
up).

To search the SAP-WUG archives via email, send a command to
LISTSERV at MITVMA.MIT.EDU and include the following command

search sap-wug transports

*Where 'transports' is the topic you require additional information on.

You will receive an email with a list of  postings that contain that sear=
ch
term.

> search sap-wug transport
>

> -> 100 matches (more available).
>
> Item #   Date   Time  Recs   Subject
> ------   ----   ----  ----   -------
> 000183 00/03/31 11:28   64   Turning Workflow on in new 4.6B system
> 000184 00/03/31 13:54   83   Re: Turning Workflow on in new 4.6B system
> 000185 00/03/31 16:53   85   Re: Turning Workflow on in new 4.6B system
> 000187 00/03/31 14:32  101   Re: Turning Workflow on in new 4.6B system
> 000308 00/05/31 00:37   16   Released vs. implemented Methods/Objects
> 000309 00/05/31 07:35   33   Re: Released vs. implemented Methods/Objec=
ts
> 000310 00/05/31 09:36   74   Re: Released vs. implemented Methods/Objec=
ts
> 000333 00/06/06 04:27   59   Re: Released vs. implemented Methods/Objec=
ts
> 000

Then, send email to LISTSERV at MITVMA.MIT.EDU, using the GETPOST command

getpost sap-wug nnn

PLEASE NOTE:  DO NOT SEND REQUESTS OF THIS NATURE TO SAP-WUG  !!

Feel free to go to the LSOFT web site for further information on how to u=
se
the LISTSERV features.... http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.htm=

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer