How to implement interface type 'IFFIND' for object types

Ford, Jason (CAG-CC) Jason.Ford at conagrafoods.com
Thu Jul 24 17:08:51 EDT 2003

Fred,

I'm of the same opinion as you in that IFFIND should be more widely used =
in SAP delivered object types.  However, for now we play the cards we're =
dealt.=20

In the meantime, couldn't you to create a subtype of the SAP delivered =
business object and then use delegation?  In the subtype you could add =
the new Interface for IFFIND.  I would assume that should work since =
delegating the subtype to the supertype allows you to reference the =
supertype and use the new functionality available in the subtype.

Jason Ford