Exporting data from a role to the workflow container - 4.6C

Hans Brilleman Hans.Brilleman at capetown.gov.za
Wed Jul 23 10:03:48 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,

my problem is not getting hold of the agents - this I've got, but I
need to get these names into the workflow container, because the same
step where the role resolution happens, the deadline monitoring is
active, and I need to display the names of the users that should have
acted upon the workitem, to the deadline agent when the deadline expires
so that the deadline agent can contact these 'culprits' to do their
work..

Thanks,

Hans

>>> workflow at quirky.me.uk 07/23/03 02:36pm >>>
Hi Hans,
You'll have to write a custom method using FM RH_GET_ACTORS to resolve
a role and return the agents into a WF container.
HTH
Cheers
Mike