Exporting data from a role to the workflow container - 4.6C

Hans Brilleman Hans.Brilleman at capetown.gov.za
Wed Jul 23 08:24:55 EDT 2003

Good day all,

For agent determination I use a custom role that is linked to a
function module. I need to write the agents determined in this functiion
module to be written to the workflow container so that I can display the
names to the agent that receives the deadline messages. Binding between
the role and the worklow is only allowed one way - from the workflow to
the role.

Does anybody know how I can pass data the other way (from the role to
the workflow container) without this binding mechanism being in place.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hans.