How can I maintain a dynamic approver-releaser, such as Direct Ma nger of the Requisition creator?

Pnina Tzur pninat at netafim.com
Tue Jul 22 10:32:40 EDT 2003

Hello, All,
I've built a release strategy for purchase requisition using workflow.
The rel.strategy include the following release codes: 10 ->20 ->30
I want that the first release code will be dynamic, that is to say, will be the direct manager of the person who create the requisition.
Also, in the customization session :"release procedue-pur.requisition- workflow" what should be the object type? and what should
I write in the field: Agent ID

I thank you very much for your help.

Pnina

This message and any attached files may contain private
and/or proprietary and/or confidential information,
and is intended only for the person / entity to whom it was originally intended.
If you received this in error (whether inadvertently addressed to you,
or if forwarded to you by a recipient),
please do not read it, delete it and notify the originator of the message.
The content of this message may contain private views and opinions,
which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated.