Need some help with parking documents

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Mon Jul 21 11:46:11 EDT 2003

Hi Koti -=20

Yes, you will be using business object FIPP. =20

First off, make sure that you have the correct workflow event linkage =
activated (there are a couple standard SAP workflows to use - one =
utilizes parallel processing, another, sequential. =20

After that, go through the IMG to set up the customizing. It's exactly =
as it looks like - just remember that when you create the workflow =
variant the "Posting Release" checkbox must be checked so that the event =
FIPP.Created is raised.

Also - if you are not using workflow for ALL document types, make sure =
to activate the user exit EXIT_SAPLF051_002 checking only for the =
document types you are looking to release documents for - or all parked =
documents will be unable to post manually. =20

Hope that helps -=20
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting