Multiple Line Element with index 0 and 1

Falk, Simone SIMONE.FALK at airbus.com
Thu Jul 17 08:24:16 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I have an element in my Workflow, which ist a table. A step fills the table
with one entry. But it is already filled.
Now my container has two entries ( I want only one and I chose reset not
append) .

Afterwards in the binding for the next step my WF will give its second
entry (okay for me - every failure can be erased by a second) .
But the Log tells me, the entry is not found - and now I crash.

I look at SWW_CONTOB and see, that the two entries have Index  0 and 1.

Okay  - I understand - you cannot give what you dont have and there is no
Index 2  !
 But why are the  indicees not 1 and 2 . And why does the workflow not
reset the fist entry ?

It is a little tricky, but  I hope you understand the problem .
And hopefully someone of you has experience with that problem.

Best Regards
Simone