WIS

Eduardo Arzola earzola at axtel.com.mx
Wed Jul 16 18:00:56 EDT 2003

I don't have access to ASUG would you please send the ppt presentation to
me???

thanks in advance

                      David Weston
                      <weston at clockwork.c        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      a>                         cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: WIS
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      16/07/2003 07:35 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

John I have a ppt that I presented at ASUG a few years ago that might be
useful
to you. I can send it if you like. Or I think you should be able to find it
at
asug.com. Do a search for events and previous conferences.

Dave