Track changes in org plan

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Tue Jul 15 09:19:13 EDT 2003

Maorriyan, you can use that table to trigger a function module when a position
is moved or an org unit changes its name or its place in the org structure.

We have used this to trigger a function module that itself triggers a workflow
to tell the CO department of cost centre changes associated to org units.
You could use the same technique to call the function module to send a mail,
instead of trigger a workflow.

Cheers
Dave