Track changes in org plan

Maorriyan msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Tue Jul 15 08:31:55 EDT 2003

Funny..my table does not contain any value.
I'm wondering if there's workflow to handle this requirement.
Regards,
=20
Maorriyan
SAP HR & Business Workflow Module
"Don't measure yourself by what you have to accomplish,=20
but by what you should to accomplish with your ability"

----- Original Message -----=20