AW: Setting a Workflow to status Completed

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon Jul 14 11:23:58 EDT 2003

Hi Robert,

you can use f.m. 'SWW_FI_STATUS_CHANGE_S_NEW' out of Tx SE37 - =
Testoption.

Regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Flavio Oliveira [mailto:oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com]
Gesendet am: Montag, 14. Juli 2003 17:17
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Setting a Workflow to status Completed

Robert:

When you are changing the workflow. For example, go to SWI1, select =
your
workflow, double click on the step log first line (fist workitem of the
workflow), go to EDIT-->CHANGE and there you will find a button (Delete
Logically)...

Hope this help,
Flavio.

>From: Robert Verlaat <Robert.Verlaat at nuon.com>