[Fwd: Fwd: Re: Error WL 864: Background job SWWDHEX cannot be scheduled (err or 6)]

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Jul 11 10:37:17 EDT 2003

Mike, Jocelyn,

First of all, thanks for your input. I've not been able to respond due
to workload... I changed my e-mail adress so I'll have the opportunity
to view the postings more frequently.

We are also on 4.6C, one client on the production system and the job is
scheduled 'as needed' (when a workitem with a deadline is created). We
do not have many workflows/workitems in which the deadlines are set, so
I think I should keep this as is.

The problem didn't occur since I reported it on this maillist. If it
does I'll use your advise to (try to) solve it.

Regards and thanks again,

Fred Kouw

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.

This outbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl