TMS Workflow ?

Arvindh A R arvindh72 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 13:51:46 EDT 2003

Hi Chavi,

Could you please help me with the basic details
required for TMS Workflow.

1. what is the business object and is there any
customisation required?
2. 2 wf templates WS71000008 & ws30000524 are
available, which one should be used?
3.Can the same workflow be set up for mass transport
and for urgent transports? How do I do this?
4.Is there a possibility that the workflow can
identify client-dependent and client-independent
transports and the module involved?
5.During testing, will it affect the existing process?

Thanks in advance.
Arvindh