all workflows get stuck on background items

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Tue Jul 8 11:31:10 EDT 2003

Sheldon,

Seems you have not enough background processes set up on that system. =
Ask your basis guys to increase the number (may require more system =
memory to be installed). Check the running processes through SM50 and =
you will most probably find they have filled up when you experience =
delays in the processing of background items.

Regards,

Jeroen

=20