include multiline attribute in task description

Christophe DArgembeau christophe.dargembeau at dieteren.be
Tue Jul 8 08:58:43 EDT 2003

Hi John,

For a description in a task you must use this character #.

For instance:  I have a multiline element named Z_TABLE_OLD_SHORTTEXTS.

If I want to put the contents of this element I write in the editor: &Z_TABLE_OLD_SHORTTEXTS##&.

Good Luck,

Christophe d'Argembeau
Senior SAP Consultant
Computer Sciences Corporation Belgium

John A Haworth <jhoworth at csc.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
08/07/2003 14:49
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"