Transport problems with General Tasks

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:16:38 EDT 2003

Robert,

I also use general tasks. When transporting workflow definitions (using the
transport workflow, but that should not matter) the TS request and the
general task setting request are both imported in the target systems without
any problems. You can contact me if you want to know more about our
configuration.

Regards,

Fred