Terminating Events (RW)

Richard Williams (FCF) Richard.Williams at fcf.co.nz
Tue Jul 8 00:47:00 EDT 2003

Hello all
I have include termination events in my PR release WF.  I do an event
simulation and it say tells me the right task have the potential to be
terminated and I get this message.  The task doesn't terminate in the real
world, have I missed something.  I have bindings and the event activated.

Also when I back out of the task it tells me that if I save it will delete
some tasks that I just created.

Result dependent on a check function module

     Message no. WZ 166

Diagnosis

     The actual execution of the task to be started is dependent on a check
     function module running without errors. The executability cannot be
     evaluated at the end.

Richard Williams
Fletcher Challenge Forests
SCG, Rotorua