AW: Workflow versioning: versions on development and production n ot the same

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Fri Jul 4 07:58:48 EDT 2003

Hi Fred,

this is a result ogf the policy of versioning WF's.

If an intsnace of a WF defintiion exists in a System (in any client), a =
new
version is generated after transport else the existing version is
overwritten.
The think to rember that there exists a oss-note to this issue.

maybe it helps.

Regards

Heinz
-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----