Workflow trigger event & start condition issue

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jul 3 03:09:47 EDT 2003

Thanks Weidong,
Yes I think everyone in the group on 4.6C or below should stick to SWB_COND for start conditions.
In later releases you can successfully create the start condition in workflow builder from what I've seen but
we appear to have a buglet in 4.6C.
Suggest you also report this in via OSS Weidong so that we can get it fixed.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book