Authorizations for Role Resolution

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Jul 2 22:23:28 EDT 2003

Hi Susan,

stick a dummy empty background step in between to see what happens.
WFTS.EMPTY_BACKGROUND.
This should test if WF-BACTH has authorization ok.

It may be a structural authorization issue.
ie not from the abap command AUTHORITY-CHECK, but from the PD
functions access when read PD objects.

Check in txn ooac if the structural auth check is on.

If it is, check table t77ua.
This has the users structural profile.
If the use is not in the table, the profile assigned to entry SAP*
applies. If SAP* is not in the table and the user is not in the table,
the have NO access to PD objects.

Use abap  RHUATH00 to check what objects can be accessed per user for
a given profile.

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant