Method Execution not carried out after call transaction

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Jan 31 05:25:07 EST 2003

Hi,
Sounds like there may be an update issue - does your code try to update
any tables? i.e. if there is an error that e.g. 'Delivery is currently
being processed', this may happen in background and thus you won't see
it. If you add a break point, there will automatically be a few seconds
delay which may be enough for the update to complete and hence your code
works in debug mode.
To build on Lola's suggestion, perhaps you might make the transaction an
async task and put your followon code into a seperate step.

Cheers
Mike