AW: Function module to calc date for task start delay

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Jan 28 03:26:33 EST 2003

Hallo Hans,

so date-computing for deadlines in WI's coming in the past let run WF =
in
Error I have creates a smal simple Object 'ZDATETIME' with some =
parameters
to claculate date and times by myself.

Maybe you can adapt it for your owm purpose.

If you are interestied in, mail me directly.

Regards=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----