Workflow Intermittently Not Creating Workitems

Thomas H. Cole Thomas.Cole at bmwna.com
Fri Jan 24 09:42:54 EST 2003

Thanks for the assist.  I did not find anything troubling in ST22, SM58 or
SM13.  Further event logging was inactive at this time.  I activated event
logging.  Is it reasonable to assume that the situation I described would be
reported as an error in SWEL?  Another thing that we tried was using
transaction SWUF.  We found our workflow container object table to be in a
red light status.  We're in the process of purging this table down.  Might
this be a cause of my issue?

Regards,
Thom Cole