Workflow logically deleted instead of invoking default rule

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 24 08:01:41 EST 2003

Thanks Jocelyn:

I found the note and  just referenced it in my OSS message which I had
created yesterday morning. This is now the second message I have opened
related to the rule resolution behavior in 6.20. The first was created at
the start of the month but is still being worked on. Hopefully they can fix
the code for this problem so that it checks for a default rule before it
sets the workflow to error status since I would prefer not to change the
WFLOW.ROLE flag.

Perhaps that  flag is the source of the error  for my other message where
the returned notification agent from the rule is being erroneously checked
against the background agent for the  task. Maybe the code doesn't consider
the workitem type or the agent type in the check? I will have a look.
Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow/Webflow  PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01/24/2003
12:32:05 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>