Workflow logically deleted instead of invoking default rule

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 23 06:50:32 EST 2003

Hi Folks:

I have a CRM workflow which dynamically selects the agent  for a dialog
step based on rule type FM. I am testing the scenario where the agent
determined by the rule is not a possible agent of the task. My expectation
is that my default rule assigned to the task which selects an administrator
should be invoked. Instead, I receive an error message, 'Responsible Agent
ACXXXXXXXis not a possible agent of task' ,  the dialog workitem is never
created, and the workflow is logically deleted.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow/Webflow  PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........