Error with Workflow and task: Send Mail

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Thu Jan 23 02:55:06 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

we had the same problem 3 months ago.
SAP told us to do 2 things, and after doing that the workflow was working
well again.
- First you have to look if you have entered an e-mail-adress to the
background-user WF-Batch (which sends the e-mails of workflows).
- Second step: Go to transaction SOPE. There you'll find the table TSOPE
where you can mark the extensions.
  If you will no loger accept using some extensions for e-mail-attachments,
you have to mark the extensions through transaction SOPE.
  We had the problem that the extension "raw" was forbidden. So every mail
(which usually is "raw") stopped with an error.
  So we only had to delete the tick at the raw-extension!

Regards!