Task Send Mail - Not sending E-mails from SAP

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 20:28:46 EST 2003

Monoj,

I always resolve the recipients e-mail address in a step prior to the
send mail step with function module SO_USER_ADDRESS_READ_API1 providing
the user id in field SAPNAME and 'INT' in field COM_TY of table
USER_ADDRESS and place the address into a container element. I then bind
that to the AddressStrings element in the send mail step along with a
'U' for the TypeId. The object method I'm using in my send mail step is
SELFITEM.SendTaskDescription.

Richard V Marut
The Consulting Highway, Inc