Trigger workflow by output types - through event creation

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 22 14:49:03 EST 2003

Swami,

If you are an ASUG member, I did a presentation on this last Fall which you
should be able to retrieve from the website.  It walks you through all the
steps. Let me know.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

Swami Bala <swam_in at hotmail.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01/22/2003 02:18:30 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>