Workflow WAIT FOR EVENTstep

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 21 12:42:44 EST 2003

step.
  2. Verify that your wait step creation time stamp is earlier than your
event creation start time. If the event is raised before the wait step is
created, the wait step will start after the event has already been
published which is too late.
 As a good long term design point you should create a requested end
deadline on your wait step so that after some specified period of time, the
wait step ends and some follow up action is initiated. That will prevent
indefinite suspension of your workflow.
 3.Finally cross check your object type references between your wait step
and your event and ensure that they are compatible especially if you are
using delegation.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow/Webflow  PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

Hans Brilleman <Hans.Brilleman at capetown.gov.za>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
01/21/2003 09:18:00 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>