User Exit for transaction FB60

Namit Bhargava namit.bhargava at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 20 16:17:05 EST 2003

Thanks Mark - I have done the required config and my function module is
being called.

However any changes I have made to the BSEG table are not committed - I am
trying to change the value of a field in BSEG table - I do that in the code
below but when the program writes to SAP - it does not capture the values I
have set.

FUNCTION ZSAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001030.
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------
*"*"Local interface:
*"  IMPORTING
*"     VALUE(I_BKDF) LIKE  BKDF STRUCTURE  BKDF
*"     VALUE(I_UF05A) LIKE  UF05A STRUCTURE  UF05A
*"     VALUE(I_XVBUP) LIKE  OFIWA-XVBUP DEFAULT 'X'
*"  TABLES
*"      T_AUSZ1 STRUCTURE  AUSZ1 OPTIONAL
*"      T_AUSZ2 STRUCTURE  AUSZ2 OPTIONAL
*"      T_AUSZ3 STRUCTURE  AUSZ_CLR OPTIONAL
*"      T_BKP1 STRUCTURE  BKP1
*"      T_BKPF STRUCTURE  BKPF
*"      T_BSEC STRUCTURE  BSEC
*"      T_BSED STRUCTURE  BSED
*"      T_BSEG STRUCTURE  BSEG
*"      T_BSET STRUCTURE  BSET
*"      T_BSEU STRUCTURE  BSEU
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

  READ TABLE T_BKPF.
  IF T_BKPF-BLART = 'Z0'.

    LOOP AT T_BSEG.
      IF T_BSEG-BSCHL = '31'.
        T_BSEG-ZLSPR = 'Z'.
        T_BSEG-SGTXT = 'CC 55001 Amt 750,0000USD Position S 123456789'.
        MODIFY T_BSEG TRANSPORTING ZLSPR SGTXT.
      ENDIF.
    ENDLOOP.

  ENDIF.

  COMMIT WORK.

ENDFUNCTION.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Namit Bhargava
IBM Business Consulting Services

                      "Griffiths, Mark"
                      <mark.griffiths at sap        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      .com>                      cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: User Exit for transaction FB60
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      01/20/2003 11:56 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

You could try using the Open FI Interface.  You can select the different FI
(not workflow) events in transaction BF34 and then link in a function
module to do your processing.  There are sample interface FMs available to
copy.  I think event 1030 should do the trick in this case.  If you search
OSS you will find a whole series of notes on this area (try searching using
BKPF CREATED or BF34).

Hope this helps,

Mark

SAP UK.