Transport Configuration and OOW4

Ken Susen Ken.Susen at usa.contiteves.com
Mon Jan 20 08:48:50 EST 2003

Hello Everyone,

I am starting some small workflows. Can someone briefly describe the best way to
configure 00W4 (Prefix Numbers for Tasks and Org Mgmt). We have a the following
platforms

(1) CDVCL210 a sandbox (workflows show as cross client here)
(2) CDVCL220 a transport only box
(3) CSTCL220 a stage box
(4) CPRCL220 production

Right now I have 00W4 set up having their own prefixes.....

(1) CDVCL210  910
(2) CDVCL220  900
(3) CSTCL220  915
(4) CPRCL220  920

But that doesn't seem necessary because when I transport a workflow from the
Transport Box it carries its number range into the Stage Box.

Can someone make some recommendations here???