structural organization - relationships

Sandra Contreras sccontreras at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:33:06 EST 2003

Hi Everybody,

We are implementing our workflows with the Human Resources Module  and just
one structural organization.  In some cases there are positions without
persons assigned,   I mean, we don t have any holder in these positions yet,
but there are a temporally person that have these functions.  Anyone of you
knows what kind of relationship (  Successor,  Substitute, Application by or
Substitute with profile) we have to use, with the objective that WF find the
responsible for the tasks?

We have the 4.6b release.  Thanks for your help.

Sandra Contreras
WF Analyst