Defining and transporting an organizational plan

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 00:50:04 EST 2003

Thanks Mike for the timely suggestion. We are going live next weekand and I
already
prepared for the long night since I have a huge list of agents to be
assigned.I have been
doing this for all the clients now. I hope I can test the report RHMOVE30
before actually
move the tr.request to PRD.

Thanks once again.

Swami