Business Object BUS2012

Kenneth Hill SAP_DEV_WB at Yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 17:48:41 EST 2003

Hi SAP_WUGgers,

We have changed the default Display method for object Purchase Order -
BUS2012 to display our custom "Display PO" screen in place of using SAP's
standard ME23.  We made this change in our current productive system, SAP
4.0b.  In our upgraded SAP 4.6c test system, we get error "WL 210" when we
click the "Purchase Order" object in the preview panel of the Business
Workplace (WF Inbox).

The error message reads:
"Error triggering default method for object 0007122823
  Message no. WL 210".

We have narrowed the problem to an auth. object check on transaction
ME23.  We have commented out the code from the Display method, yet we
continue to get the auth check error.  The error disappears when we add the
transaction ME23 to the authorization profile and the correct "PO Display"
screen is displayed.  We are unable to determine where this auth check is
being performed.

Thanks for any assistance with this.

Kenn Hill
WF Admin
The World Bank

The custom ABAP code we are using for the Display method for object
Purchase Order - BUS2012 is:

BEGIN_METHOD DISPLAY CHANGING CONTAINER.
*  SET PARAMETER ID 'BES' FIELD OBJECT-KEY-PURCHASEORDER.
*  CALL TRANSACTION 'ME23' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

   CALL FUNCTION 'Z_WFR_PO_APP_I'
        EXPORTING
             EBELN               = OBJECT-KEY-PURCHASEORDER
             ACTION              = ' '.
*           AGENT               =
*           RELEASE_CODE        =
*           SUBJECT             =