SAPforms Error

Arvindh A R arvindh72 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 10:33:49 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm able to trigger a workflow from MS Word using
SAPforms. As soon as I get the workitem, I'm trying to
display the form(in MS Word) using the display form
button, but it does not open and gives an error ' Form
"form name" is not installed in PC'. But when I try to
open using some VB form, it opens. Actually I've my
form in ..\SAPforms\forms folder in my PC.
Could you please suggest me about what can cause the
problem and how to rectify it?

Thanks
Arvindh