Simple SAPForms

Joanna Couto jcouto at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 10 15:21:13 EST 2003

Hi, Carl,
I saw your email, and it looks like you're an IBMer.  I wanted to make sure
you know about IBM's workflow forum, and if not, to see if you'd be
interested in it.  Let me know.  Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Joanna Couto
IBM Business Consulting Services
voicemail: (781) 895-2384  (tie line 362)
e-mail: Jcouto at us.ibm.com

                      Carl M
                      Harrison/Falls             To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      Church/IBM at IBMUS           cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Simple SAPForms
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      01/10/2003 12:43 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

We are currently investigating using simple forms in basic approval
workflows.  Our client in on release 4.6C.  Is there any way to get the
simple form functionality without upgrading to release 4.6D?

Thanks,

 Carl Harrison