SAP-WF: Missing Workflow WS200000748

Gray, Jeffrey jeffrey.gray at sap.com
Thu Jan 9 11:06:22 EST 2003

Hello,

I am attempting to get the Engineering Change workflow working.  The problem I am having is that workflow  WS200000748 is not on the system, even in client 000 - I don't know why.  Is there somewhere I can download the original workflow?   If we can download it does everything come with it or is
there additional config that needs to be done?

We do not want to re-create it because it would have to be created in a user name-space and would need to be checked at every upgrade, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,

Jeff Gray
Technical Consultant
SAP America, Inc

5 Westbrook Corporate Center