Linking between R3 and external systems with webflow

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Thu Jan 9 08:16:17 EST 2003

Dear Workflow Gurus

One of our clients, a major telecom company is in the process of evaluating
the use of workflow.

They already have R3 release 4.6c, together with various of external
systems.

They would like to get in touch with other SAP customers that are using
workflow with connection between different systems in a productive
environment, and hearing about this client's experience.

Anyone who has such an experience in their company or at their customers, is
most welcome to contact me directly off the list.

Thank you all for your kind help.
Best regards and best wishes for a happy and peaceful new year

Ronen Fox
Workflow Product Manager
Ness Technologies
Atidim High Tech Industrial Park