Good Morning Thomas, Method to do mass maintenance of "Automatic Forwarding Email Address" in SAP Office Settings

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Jan 9 03:58:56 EST 2003

Good Morning Thomas,

thanks very much; based on your information I could find the relations =
where
I was looking for.

Regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thomas Maue [mailto:TMaue at sial.com]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 7. Januar 2003 18:22
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: Method to do mass maintenance of "Automatic Forwarding
Email Address" in SAP Office Settings

Namit, Heinz,

Here is some information that should help:
Maintain automatic forwarding with SO13 individually or SO36
administratively.

Record is stored in table SOSU and the related user ID can
be found in table SOUC.

Function module SO_AUTOMATIC_FORWARD_GET will retrieve the
address that is set up
in automatic forwarding (look through the source code for
other function modules called).

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant

|         |           "Schmidinger, Heinz|
|         |           (Unaxis IT BZ)"    |
|         |           <heinz.schmidinger@|
|         |           unaxis.com>        |
|         |           Sent by: SAP       |
|         |           Workflow           |
|         |           <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV|
|         |           MA.MIT.EDU>        |
|         |           01/07/03 06:17 AM  |
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "SAP Workflow      |
|         |           Users' Group"      |
=20
----
-------------------|

  |       To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  AW: Method to do mass maintenance of "Automatic
Forwarding Email Address" in |
  |        SAP Office Settings

=20
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------=
----
-------------------|

Hi Kimbal,

so I have to deal with a similar problem some weeks ago
without coming to a
satisfactional result for myself I have had a closer look to
your
suggestion.

But are you sure that your mentioned Method/BAPI is
changeing the forwarding
adress. It seems to me that this methode used in the way you
mentioned
changes the Standard Mail Address Field of an User, not his
forwarding
adress.

I'm still looking for the tabels and key-chains in rel. 46B
for forwarding
addresses, because in 46B SADRU is empty. I think the change
was done with
the central adress management.

greetings

heinz