SRM/EBP Approval preview and java applet

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jan 8 17:13:30 EST 2003

Hi Dave,
Please take this up through OSS.

Apart from that if you are using a custom workflow make sure:

* You are using ad hoc agent objects to determine your agents,
do not use rules directly as this limits the functionality available
especially during approval preview and can have knock on effects in the display

* Mark any steps you have added that are not approval steps as "step not
in workflow log" - the applet display is based on the graphical workflow
log and unexpected steps can cause unexpected effects in the applet display

* Make sure you follow the same pattern based approach if you are adding extra
approval steps, e.g. make sure the approval step itself has the same group
name as the other approval steps

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)