Failures scheduling background monitoring

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Jan 8 05:59:58 EST 2003

Mark,
The workitem 00000000 bit sounds suspicious. Have you tried scheduling
it by hand? I would suggest poking around SM37 to get it to run at least
one - it should fix up any oddities in SWWDHMIN.
Also, have a look at table SWWWIDH for any 'funny' entries. It contains
any due deadlines, as I understand it, this is where case-specific
monitoring will get it's next runtime from.
HTH
Cheers
Mike