Responsibilities vs. Org Objects

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Wed Jan 8 05:19:41 EST 2003

Agree that that is definitely an issue. A possible solution (well, risk =
reduction approach) is -if you are using HR- to move the level of the =
responsibility as high as possible in the org structure (org unit level) =
and use authorisations to define the possible agents for the task. This =
allows a high level of flexibility within the org unit (at a performance =
cost) for your responsibility; and I assume it will work very well for =
central service centre organisations.

Regards,

Jeroen