Responsibilities vs. Org Objects

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Wed Jan 8 03:28:12 EST 2003

Hi Michael,

We were sort of in the same situation here. Many of our situations are =
similar to what you describe; I decided to only use responsibilities and =
not use any org objects due to our scale and expected maintenance issues =
with org objects.

Currently live in seven countries with loads of responsibilities and =
experiences are good (although defining who goes where in your =
responsibilities can be a bit of a challenge - but that will not be =
different with org objects I am afraid!).

Regards,

Jeroen