Method to do mass maintenance of "Automatic Forwarding Email Address" in SAP Office Settings

Jacqui Whittingham Jacqui.Whittingham at pearson-pbs.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 12:03:01 EST 2003

Namit,
We are still using 3.1i but I think you will find the table is the same ..
.SADRU.
Hope this helps..
Jacqui

                      Namit Bhargava
                      <namit.bhargava at us.        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      ibm.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Method to do mass maintenance of "Automatic
                      Workflow                    Forwarding Email Address" in SAP Office Settings
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/01/2003 16:43
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Hello SAP Workflow Gurus - a very very Happy New Year to you all!

I want to find a function module or BAPI which will allow me to maintain
the Automatic Forwarding Address of an SAP User. If you can tell me the
table name where this email address is being stored - that would also help.

Thanks
Namit Bhargava
Principal Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services

This email may contain confidential material.  If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.  We may monitor email to and from our network.