SAP Object attachment in Decision workitem Email in outlook

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jan 5 22:50:18 EST 2003

Hi Ashish,
There are different flavours of SAPFORMS e.g. Outlook versus HTML.
You may find a web-based approach gives you more consistency - a lot
depends on your environment, e.g. whether all users have the same
web browser/version. You can also use webgui to execute your work items
this way.

Also the client based SAPMAPI approach is an option, although each
user has to set up the link individually.

I'm also wondering whether you really need to have an email per decision.
Most sites I deal with nowadays prefer a collective style email with a
link to the workflow inbox.  If you took that approach you could send
an email "You have work to do" with a SAP Shortcut link to transaction
SBWP (Business Workplace) and handle it that way.
Just a thought.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)